Embedded with AQCOLOR Technology, BenQ’s DesignVue Designer Monitor PD2700Q provides the creatives a factory-calibrated utmost display performance of accurate and consistent colors. PD2700Q is equipped with three display modes (Darkroom, CAD/CAM, and Animation) that accentuate the details of images, making it easier for editing, creating, and visualizing. PD2700Q also features the DualView function allowing for easy side to side comparison of screen contents or multi-tasking work on one screen. Artists and designers can now enjoy a smoother and more efficient workflow for your amazing ideas. Designers can benefit from the unique CAD/CAM Mode that brings out the finest graphic details for Pro/E, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, Photoshop, CATIA, 3D modeling, VFX content, and industrial designs, etc.
- Technicolor Color Certified, 10-bit of color depth, 100% sRGB / Rec. 709 color space standards, and Delta E ? 3 color accuracy, have more than 1 billion colors to work with astonishing precision
- Dual-view Function displays two picture modes (e.g. sRGB/Darkroom Mode) simultaneously without the need for two screens
- The Darkroom Mode adjusts the brightness and contrast of images giving clarity and sharpness to details, creating the optimal setting for work in darker post-processing environments
- CAD/CAM Mode offers superior image contrast, allowing for lines and shapes of technical illustrations to stand out
- Animation mode enhances the brightness of dark areas without over-exposing the already bright areas which is helpful for designers working with precise designs
- BenQ Display Pilot software is a total solution for designers seeking to customize their display to adjust the monitor color and OSD settings
- Height Adjustment (Base +130mm), Tilt (-5? to 20?), Swivel 90? ( 45? left and right) and Pivot – 90?, VESA Wall Mount